Dileep Mouleesha -- photo blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

13122005

3 AM
yawn

12 AM
working on this blog...

10 PMits already 10??
got to run on the tread mill!!

9:23 PM
you go to pee...
you are on
your mobile rings..
what do you do?
decisions, decisions...

9PM
why cant i prioritize?? i have so much to study
A life passes by, I watch passively.
I'm haunted by time, my enemy.
I fear that I'm bound, I fear that I'm free.
I'm haunted by time, my enemy...

8:48 PM
mistakes seem to stand out in perfection.. why WHY??

8 PM
music is such a healer!!

7 PM
when god was distributing creativity, where was I.
Foolmaker, i am so J.

5 PM
one persons voice for a couple of seconds can transform your day


4PM
name hunting for the unborn angel… mrinal / manas / milind

3PM
when you know something can go wrong, it will.. #$%&








11 AM
nothing like catching up on some sleep in class.. right :)

9 AM
how could i kill time in class without e-mails.
god bless everyone who invented the web and e-mail.

8 AM
i dont exist

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger foolmaker, at 02:47  

  • Again.....just as soon as I belong that its time I disappear !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home