Dileep Mouleesha -- photo blog

Saturday, December 10, 2005

10122005

8 PM
my parents finally came to mysore to meet me...
i have been so home sick..
took them out to eat,
where i used to have dinner on the road side...
it was simply amazing

5 PM
i went to write a test for the position of an editor...
they wanted me to write about a particular topic..
though i wrote about that topic...
i wrote for myself and not for the post of editor

8 AM
I have been skipping sleep for so long.
i would love to sleep for atleast 5-6 hours a day.
The entire of last week was so hectic, I must have got only 5 hours of sleep.
So when i went to my room last evening,
little did i know we would end up sleeping for the next 14 hours.
slept from 5:30 pm and woke up at 8:00 am!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home