Dileep Mouleesha -- photo blog

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Infosys, Mysore Campus

Umbrella... only defence women had from men... because guns were not allowed inside....


The last lab I sat in... really hope... really really hope... that these were not the end of my studying days..


Our transport within the campus. Though only ladies cycles are shown, prefered are the men's with gear... even by women

The cricket ground and multiplex. The multiplex has 4 screens and the curator for the ground is Javagal Shrinath

view of the lawn from my hostel... yeah wished we could play there...


My long-never-ending-journey to my class from my hostel. Seemed like a trek then, now i miss it. You cannot make out the building because of the mist at 9 in the morning...


This building has been the bane of my existance for the last 6 months. I hate the food. One of the food courts.

The only polluting vehicles allowed inside the campus...


I am dying to start playing tennis again. The courts here seem so inviting. But they are not yet opened officialy. Till then the world has to wait for the next Aggasi :)

6 Comments:

  • wanna be there for ever

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15:03  

  • really great collection yaar...of a great company...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55  

  • i think these r pics out of my dream, just waiting to make it a reality in Aug-08

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09:31  

  • Can you provide me the address to the campus?

    Some telephone number for the place where newbies are put would help?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:53  

  • do a trainee need laptop to perform well or it is not much necessary for traning

    By Blogger Unknown, at 07:48  

  • What are the rules for outing…
    For how long Can I be out of the campus…??
    After the days training, I mean after 7:00 pm in the evening. for how long can I be out of the campus?
    What are the rules?
    Can I be out of the campus on weekends (whole saturday & sunday)and be back on manday morning ??
    Please tell me all the rules related to outing from Infosys Mysore Campus?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 18:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home