Dileep Mouleesha -- photo blog

Sunday, December 25, 2005

25122005

and btb MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0000
Talking to another girl somehow makes me feel..
I am cheating on my ex…
Its been a year now we parted ways..
How long will this haunt me..

2000
My instructor always insisted on me to pump iron
And I always did cardio…
Eventually he agreed cardio was better for him too..
And it seems he has stopped pumping iron..

1600
It is said that if you sleep too long you dream…
And after a long time I slept in the after noon..
And alas I dream about my ex!
When is this going to stop!!
Maybe for the time being I should sleep lesser!

1100
It has been so cold under my cubicle
This was the complaint I lodged…
“its too cold under computer number 88 in FR5 in GEC.Inspite of repeated requests nothing has been done..Please look into the same or please provide monkey caps..”
Got immediate response…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home